Sunday, February 1, 2009

Great friend, Great neighbor, and coach!

Well today at the first of the day i wasn't have a great day! Then we went to church and something more important happened! Our neighbor, friend and our coach for young women was not doing good! The doctors said that she probably was not going live through the day! That tore me! I didn't know what to think! Then i started crying thinking about her little boys one is 3 and the other one has to be a little over 2! It is so sad to think about! but once we got home my moms good friend called and they said that she has past on! I thought how will they explain this to them they probably wont understand what has happened to there mom! I am so very sad but now that i think of it, it was her time to go back to live with our heavenly father. It is just so sad!

2 comments:

Aliyah said...

oh that is so sad!:(

Anonymous said...

I am going to cry!!! She was such a good coach and neighbor!!!!