Monday, November 17, 2008

It is not fun!

OK well Sunday morning i woke up with a screaming soar throat! So i didn't go to church. Well as the day went on i just got worse and worse and then i went to bed. I probably got like 4 hours of sleep that night. This morning i did not want to go to school, because my throat hurt way bad, i had a head ache that would pound when i would get up. You know how you can get light headed from getting up to fast well i would get light headed even if I didn't get up fast! I slept in till 10! Finally my mom came in and was like do you want me to take you to the doctor and i was like YES! So i went to the doctor and he was like you get the worst tonsils award because they were huge! At the same time i had to get my flu shots i am such a baby when it comes to shots! After a while they came in and told me that i had strep throat. When i am sick every little thing bothers so don't get on my bad side when i am sick! So that why I didn't go to church or school so if i am not back tomorrow then i will be back Thursday!

5 comments:

Farm Chick said...

i missed you i came just for you and you werent there but owell i hop eyou get feeling better:)love shelby

Sierra said...

Your boyfriend is sure missing you!!! hahaha! get better love sierra

Dennison Marble and Tile said...

:( Thats not fun being sick. I hope you get feeling better soon! Love ya much

Andrea said...

I am so sorry :( being sick is not fun. i hope you get feeling better soon. Love you forever~ Andrea

Matt and Jackie said...

Feel better soon! That is not fun.